The third confirmed artist at Rockstadt Extreme Fest 2019
Asphyx, one of the most important death / doom metal bands, appeared on the Dutch underground music scene in 1987. The band’s name became more and more known shortly after setting up, “The Rack” (1991) and “Last One On Earth” (1992) bringing international reputation and touring with Bolt Thrower, Benediction and Entombed.
In spite of the growing success, the band took a break until 2007 when they met at the Party.San Metal Open Air festival, which was followed by the release of the album “Death … The Brutal Way” in 2009.
With nine active studio albums, Asphyx is considered one of the few supporters of the extreme metal in its pure form over the past decades.
· Pre-sale 3: includes 1,000 passes at 270 lei valid until sold-out but no later than November 4, 2018;
· Pre-sale 4: will include 1,000 passes at 300 lei valid until sold-out but no later than 20 January 2019;
· Pre-sale 5: will include 1,000 passes at 330 lei valid until sold-out but not later than March 17, 2019;
· Pre-sale 6: will include 1,000 passes at 360 lei valid until sold-out but not later than June 16, 2019;
· After 16 June 2019 and during the festival the passes will cost 390 lei.
For Rockstadt Extreme Fest 2019 daily tickets will be available one month before at 220 lei/day.
Children up to 12 years old will have free access to the festival if they are accompanied by a parent or tutor with a valid subscription or ticket.